Snowflake: It’s that time again folks for another great member in the spotlight. To add to the fun this week we are going to play the Scavenger Hunt game in our weekly online craft show event.
Let’s check in with our roaming reporter and get the scoop!
Sunshine: Thank you Snowflake! This week we are featuring, Reflections of Kayla in our spotlight.
We are ready to add to the fun of our online craft show by adding a Scavenger Hunt game. Here is how to play the game.
1. Find the item that has the attached picture and words SFGCTEAM Scavenger Hunt in the description.
2. Write down the shop name and item where you found the picture and words in the description.
3. Send an email to: email@example.com with all the shops on the list with the information in #2.
4. Optional: Make a purchase and get 5 extra entries in the drawing!
5. One winner will be drawn next Monday!!!
6. Leave a comment here for one extra entry!
We have over 10 shops that have donated a prize. This will make a great gift for yourself or for your friends!
Snowflake: What else do you have to share with our friends?
Sunshine: Here is a fun DIY project that Kayla has shared with us.
Transfer Your Own Image Onto a T-shirt or Tote Bag!
1. Buy a pack of cotton transfer paper and a canvas tote bag at your local craft store.
2. Take any picture and using your home copy machine copy the image onto your fabric paper.
3. Peel off the paper backing.
4. Cut your image to the size you want.
5. Sew your image onto your t-shirt or tote bag or use permanent adhesive spray.
Snowflake: Wow! What a fun idea you have for our friends Sunshine. Just in time for spring to help get us in a better mood after a dull and drab winter. That is such a cool do-it-yourself project. Thanks for sharing that with us Kayla.
Sunshine: Be sure to check our comments below for coupons to use at the event from Kayla’s shop. If you leave a comment that will get you another entry in the drawing.
Snowflake: Thanks for that reminder Sunshine! You’ll find the link to our Scavenger Hunt and Craft Show in our Calender of Events Section. We hope you have enjoyed this weeks roaming reporter scoop!
Tune in next week! Same co-op time! Same co-op blog!!!
8 thoughts on “SCAVENGER HUNT BNS/ONLINE CRAFT SHOW!!!!”
Wow!! Thank you Kayla for sharing a great DIY project for all of us to try!! I am off to check out what new items you have in your shop and to play the scavenger hunt game!!So much fun!! Wishing you a great week Kayla!Joanna
No purchase necessary to play the game!!! For those that do purchase from Kayla's shop you will get 5 extra entries!!!!
I have four items on sale at 50% off during this weeks scavenger hunt!!! Scavengerhunt for 15% off in my shop and I'll include a surprise gift!!!
New follower from MBC. Carolina http://carolbalocka.blogspot.se/
Great blog, I am new follower from the blog hop. http://bassinetbabble.blogspot.com
Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!Have a nice day!
Hi, found you on MBC. I really like your blog :)www.greatfamilyadventures.com
Welcome to all the new followers! We are so glad you are here! Join in our online craft show each week for some great discounts on handmade items for your home.