Ladybug: The days are getting shorter and the nights are cooler now. I love it when the leaves change color.
Whose in the spotlight this week?
Sunshine: Our featured member in the spotlight this week is:
Here is the interview I conducted with Cynthia:
1. Cynthia, when you design a piece of jewelry, where do you get your inspiration?
I draw my inspiration from vintage jewelry. It is timeless and made to last. I also look around at my supplies when I am at my desk and things will start coming together.
2. Have you ever gotten any custom orders? If so do you have any tips for other shops who take custom orders?
I have received custom orders. I recommend when you take a custom order that you both communicate well about what is being ordered. Send pictures if can: they are a great help. And double check the order with the customer, because it is so easy for there to be a misunderstand by either party about what the order is.
3. I noticed that you are having a sale in your shop this month. Can you tell us about it?
If you buy one pair of earrings you get the second pair of lesser or equal value for half off.
4. What is the one thing you enjoy doing besides making vintage jewelry?
I enjoy spending time with my family. We no longer have children at home, so I enjoy when we get together. I also like to take walks through the small river town we live in with our two dogs.
5. What is your favorite material to work with?
Vintage jewelry is my all time favorite. It is timeless. It has already proven itself by lasting this long and still looking beautiful. It was made when items where meant to last. And with care it will last another 50 years or longer.
6. I noticed that you like to collect hats. How many hats do you have in your collection?
I have over 30 hats. I wear most of them. They are great conversation pieces
She has a contest for you. . . here are the rules:
2. Make a purchase in her shop for 5 extra entries
3. Leave a blog comment.
4. Follow our blog.
♥ What’s New!♥ . Join our Buying club and become a customer before December 15, 2012 and get in our drawing to win one of our wonderful Eco-Gift Sampler Bags filled with adorable handmade gifts and direct sells products!
See you all at the Shop Hop and we hope you’ll enter this week’s contest! Don’t forget we now have our Fun Tea Party themed sampler bag on sale on the home page of our website. Supplies are limited so get one while they last! Back to you Ladybug!!!
Ladybug: What an exciting week we are having with our SFGCoop Team!