Ladybug: What an exciting week with the SFGC Team! We learned how to make treasuries, came up with ideas for our contest listings and we are looking into different ways to advertise our team. I just love way we support each other!
Who’s in the Spotlight this week?
Sunshine: Our featured member in the spotlight this week :
Here’s the interview I conducted with Marsha:
1. How long has your etsy shop been opened?
I opened it in June 2008!
2. How did you choose which items you wanted in your shop?
I started with items that I love to make and had experience in making.
3. Can you tell us about some of the items that you have for sale?
You’ll find altered books, mini scrapbook albums and crochet items. An altered book is made from a vintage book that is hollowed out and embellished to be used to hold or store your treasures.
4. What is your short -term goal for your shop? What is your long-term goal for your shop?
My short term goal is to expand on my altered book line and vintage hankie greeting card and mini journal collection.
My long term goal is to reach 500 sales by the end of 2013!
5.What do you enjoy best about being an etsy shop owner?
I enjoy being my own boss. I can make my own hours and decide what items I want in my shop. I love being able to offer my customer’s the highest customer satisfaction possible when they shop with me.
She has a contest for you.
The winner will receive a set of 3 greeting cards in a fall theme!
Here are the contest rules:
1. Favorite this treasury
2. Favorite Jeanpatchbymk in the first row
3. Make a purchase from any shop get 1 entry
4. Make a purchase from Jeanpatchbymk and get 5 extra entries
5. Follow our blog get 5 extra entries
6. Leave a comment here saying what things on the list of rules you did.
7. Leave a comment on our blog – 2 extra entires
♥ What’s New!♥
Join our Buying club and become a customer before December 15, 2012 and get in our drawing to win one of our wonderful Eco-Gift Sampler Bags filled with adorable handmade gifts and direct sells products!
Order your Sunshine Farm Girl Co-op User’s Guide to learn all about what you’ll receive when you join any one of our memberships in the co-op.
See you all at the Shop Hop and we hope you’ll enter this week’s contest! Don’t forget we now have our Fun Tea Party themed sampler bag on sale on the home page of our website. Supplies are limited so get one while they last! Back to you Ladybug!!!
Ladybug: What an exciting time to be a part of the SFGCTeam! Have a great week everyone.