Markets of Sunshine will be hosting weekly party on Twitter and Facebook every Friday at 2 p.m. est. What is a Twitter Party? It’s a fun way to win prizes by playing Q & A games. The questions are easy and based on life style likes and dislikes, habits you do around your house and in every day life.
Facebook parties are hosted much in the same way but held on Facebook.
How do you play the game? First, you RSVP the day of the party here on Markets of Sunshine by typing RSVP Twitter Party or RSVP Facebook Party in the comments box below.
Next, you sign up for our newsletter if you are not already subscribed. Click this link to subscribe. Then show up on Friday at 2 p.m. at the designated location that we will announce here each week.
Once, you have subscribed and RSVP’d in the comments box, then head over to Twitter type in #MarketsSunshine and come to the party!
To answer questions in the game type in the hashtags #MarketsSunshine #TwitterParty
You have to be a newsletter subscriber, RSVP’d and use hashtags in your answers to get in drawings to win prizes!
***This week will be giving away 3 Gift Certificates for $10 off any of our Gift Club subscriptions and 1 grand prize of 1 Gift Club subscription of your choice for one month to try it out before you sign-up for more.
Remember, you have to RSVP in the comments below and sign-up for our newsletter to win prizes.
Roscon a Colombian pastry made with guava paste.
- 2 1/4 teaspoons of yeast or 1 envelope
- 7 oz., plus 4 tablespoons of warm water (purified)
- 4 cups of organic all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of sugar, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup of unsalted organic butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon of organic vanilla extract
- 2 large organic eggs at room temperature
- 1 beaten organic egg white for the glaze
- 2 tablespoons of melted organic butter for the glaze
- 2 cups diced or sliced guava paste (organic if possible)
- Pour 4 tablespoons of warm water into a small mixing bowl. Add 1/2 of the sugar and yeast, and stir to dissolve.
- Wait about ten minutes for the yeast to begin to grow.
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, salt, remaining sugar and the water and yeast mixture and begin mixing. Add the butter, vanilla and eggs. Mix well.
- Knead the dough on a clean, dry, flat surface. Sprinkle your work surface with a handful of flour, put your dough on top, and start kneading. Add bits of flour if necessary to keep the dough from sticking to your hands, or surface.
- Keep kneading until the dough is ready. This may take 8 to 10 minutes. It will be quite elastic. It should not be too dry, however, it should still give and stretch easily without tearing.
- Transfer to a lightly oiled bowl, turn once to coat, and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk, about 2 hours.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead for 30 seconds. Cover with a towel and let rest for 10 minutes. Punch the dough down and divide into 2 equal size pieces.
- Shape each piece into a smooth long rope. Then, using a rolling pin, roll each piece of dough into a long rectangle. Place the guava paste in the middle of each rectangle and roll the dough up jelly-roll style. Connect the two ends together, forming a ring. (dip your finger in water to seal the two sections together) Repeat the process with the other rectangle.
- Place the rings, seam side down, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper,(or oiled) Cover and let rise in a warm place for 20-30 minutes. Using a pair of scissors or sharp point of knife, make cuts in the dough at 1 1/2″ intervals around the outside edge.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚ F. Brush the tops of the rings with the beaten egg white and melted butter. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown and the rings are baked through. Sprinkle with sugar on top and let them cool 15 minutes before serving.
- Store leftovers in sealed container in fridge.
Promoting Markets of Sunshine Etsy Team Vendors, Click here to browse our shops!
Eastwood Designs NH
My Cotton Candy Designs
Bloomingtails Dog Duds
Markets of Sunshine FL
My Secret Compartments
Little Moon Creative
Gift Club Preview! Early subscribers get 20% off their first month’s subscription!
3 thoughts on “#TwitterParty Hosted By #MarketsSunshine”
Marsha gets so many neat ideas, including that of the Twitter Party. We are so fortunate to belong to her Team! Let's all support it.
WaHOOO!! Who Doesn't love a party?? Especially one that has Prizes!! #MarketsSunshine is AWESOME!!
RSVP Twitter Party @kkschwarz2009