Summer fun flash sale event with our 2 Etsy shop seller’s, MarketsofSunshine and Icky Chic Designs this Wednesday, May 31, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST. Be sure to mark your calendar. Click the shop section marked: Flash Sale
School is finally out for the Summer in most cities around the USA. What will you do to celebrate your child’s achievements? Why not plan a fun tea party. Even if you are on a tight budget you can pull if off with these easy tips.
- Buy handmade invitations so that you can concentrate on the more important part of the event, your guests and the food you’ll serve.
- Shop the kid’s section of the stores for sale days
- Pick a theme that you can do with things around your house or from the dollar store
- Make your own food. Don’t have it catered. Ask friends to bring a dish. Check out these vegan recipes, bread recipe, potato soup
- DIY party favors like these sticky note pouches and mini tip envelopes kit. This will save you tons of money. Pick up supplies from the dollar store or sales section of the stores.
Leave a comment below letting me know what is your favorite item in our Etsy shop in the Flash Sale section.
Sending You Sunshine,
2 thoughts on “How To Plan A Tea Party On A Budget and Flash Sale”
LOVE Tea Parties. These are great suggestions. There are so many wonderful decorating ideas for DIY projects. And I love handmade party favors too. And who doesn't appreciate some homemade food and treats? Be sure to show us some photos of your tea party and they ways you used these suggestions.
Thanks Lynda. I will share pictures soon.