Firstly, How are you doing with your snail mail challenge? I hope you are on schedule with me. Secondly, I hope you have been well and if not I hope you get well soon. Sending you a big hug and well wishes to all who are not feeling well.
- Quarantine the victim
- Wear gloves and a mask when around the ill person
- Wash hands frequently
- Bath daily
- Keep the ill person clean too
- Spray the room with a mixture of 50/50 vodka and purified water several times a day
- Use a disinfectant spray on all knobs and bathroom surfaces daily
- Drink lots of extra fluids like water or herbal tea (not soda or juices or anything with caffeine)
- Homemade chicken broth and soup with a little salt and organic vegetables during the illness
- Avoid sugar, dairy and alcohol
- Get plenty of sleep and naps during the day
- Get in the sunshine for at least 30 minutes a day
- Walk daily for at least 15 to 20 minutes
If, you still get the flu or cold apply the above list and it will help you recover faster. I also took natural anti-biotics and vitamin C. I was over it in about 4 days. By day 5 I was feeling more like myself again.
Wishing you a healthy and happy Spring. I’d love to hear what’s going on in your life. Talk to me in the comments box below.