Welcome! to the Markets of Sunshine podcast.
I’m your host, Marsha. Join me today for Episode 6 and learn the 5th Habit on our 7 Creative Habits to Unlock Your Creativity list. It’s all about keeping in touch with those we are grateful for and what they do that benefits our lives.
Are you ready? Let’s go!
I’m kicking off a 52 Week Snail Mail Challenge for 2021 and 2022 from September 13, 2021, to September 13, 2022. You’re invited to participate in this Creative Habit to help you have more gratitude and unlock those stuck creative moments.
Here are the rules for following along in the challenge.
- Pick up your September Embellishments Kit Club (or any item in my Etsy shop), >>> click Markets of Sunshine <<<< I’ll mail you the worksheet for the 52 Week Snail Mail Challenge with your order. This is just a way for you to show your support to my small business and the different ways I’m sharing with you to Unlock Your Creativity!
- Send me your first “Daily Sunshine” postcard (starting September 13, 2021) using one of the artwork prints in the kit. (use my mailing address on the package)
- Write on the postcard – What makes you grateful for Markets of Sunshine?
- Write on the postcard which one of my Etsy shops is your favorite.
- Then mail out one postcard every week from September 20, 2021, to September 13, 2022, to someone on your list of 52 names and addresses. Ask them the same #3 question above but change Markets of Sunshine to What makes me grateful for you is __________. Then ask them to write you back and tell you, “What makes them grateful for you?” See what good results come back to you.
- Once I receive your postcard, I’ll send you a postcard with your $5 Etsy shop credit code to use in the Etsy shop that you wrote on your postcard that you sent me. There will be a 30-day expiration date for this coupon code.
- You Can join in the fun any time throughout the year between September 13, 2021, to September 13, 2022.
Are you in? Leave me a comment below telling me so, and don’t forget to pick up your September Embellishments Kit Club today!
Check out my 2018, 52 Week Snail Mail Challenge here <<<<<<
Sending You Sunshine,
6 thoughts on “52 Week Snail Mail Challenge – Episode 6 – 7 Creative Habits to Unlock Your Creativity”
I really love this challenge and I wish you more success hope I will be in your list thank you very much I appreciate it I always learn something new
Thank you for your support and kind words. It really means a lot!
Interesting challenge. I do have many people I want to send cards and what better time than now.~•♡•~
It's the best time to send postcards/cards to those we want to stay in touch with during this time in our life.
Sounds like an awesome challenge that like you said will open up your mind and help you be creative.
It's one activity that I really enjoy as a way to keep in touch with friends and family.